HSBC’s Corporate Banking services are an integral part of the Corporate, Investment Banking and Markets (CIBM) structure, with focus on offering an extensive range of services to multinationals, large domestic corporates and institutional customers.
Our services include:
- Working Capital Term Loan
- Post Shipment Finance
- Packing Credit
- Bill Discounting
- Renewable Financing
- Mid Marked Sponsor Financing – providing origination and relationship coverage with financial sponsors and client engagement
- Structured Financing – providing specialised debt solutions and cross border coverage
Get an edge with our comprehensive suite of services
- HSBC Corporate Banking helps you take control of your domestic and international operations – be it as a multinational or a large local corporation – through a wide range of banking and financial services tailored to your requirements.
- Our services are aimed at making banking easier for you, so you can focus on your business. These include, working capital facilities such as domestic and international trade operations and funding, channel financing, and overdrafts, as well as domestic and international payments, INR term loans (including external commercial borrowings in foreign currency), letters of guarantee, and much more.
- The Investment Banking and Markets division brings together the advisory and financing, equity securities, asset management, treasury and capital markets, and private equity activities of the Group to complete the CIBM structure and provide a comprehensive range of financial products to you.
- We offer a combination of sector based client service teams along with the Investment Banking and Advisory division to develop customised financial solutions to take care of your onshore and offshore banking needs.
- Our Global Relationship Management teams are tasked with understanding in depth the sectors in which you operate with the aim of adding value through detailed industry knowledge and structured financial solutions.
Stay ahead of the curve – The HSBC Corporate Banking Advantage
- Our global reach and expertise has enabled us to bring you one step closer to better opportunities and help your business thrive.
- One of the largest and oldest multinational banks operating in India since 1853
- Decentralised on-the-ground Corporate Relationship teams in 8 cities with product specialists for Cash Management, Treasury, Trade and Factoring to support customers on site
- In-house Regulatory Reporting interacting with the Central Bank to facilitate various transactions and advise clients
- Offering long-term funding with the ability to structure facility maturities in line with cash flows and capex requirements ensuring maturity matching
- Preferential lending rates compared to peers
- Ability to leverage the global relationship of the Parent and other Group entities with HSBC to provide same level of service and pricing for products being offered in India
- Consistent supply of foreign currency at all times thereby providing competitive pricing across all products, given our ability to handle transactions seamlessly
- A network of correspondent banks to make all statutory payments and issue bank guarantees on behalf/for the Company in India in T+1 days
- In-house Statutory Payments with the capability to process wider range of payments through online platform including Customs Duty, Provident Fund and Direct Tax; the compliance/statutory payments under GST need to be performed at state-level