Choose the secure and convenient mode of connecting anytime, anywhere, with information and services like global markets, trade and commercial banking, cash management and many more through HSBCnet.
Log into convenience
Secure access to banking information anywhere anytime
Access to wide range of services including transaction management, global markets and research
Initiate a variety of payments
Customise the payment advice according to your business needs
Get consolidated receivables information across various modes
Secure banking begins at a click.
- Choose the easier and simpler way to access your accounts and cash management solutions real time in a secure manner across boundaries with HSBCnet. Access a range of services like global markets, research, cash management, securities, trade and commercial banking that have been customized according to your business banking needs.
- Get online for:
Balance and Transaction Reporting
- Access to your accounts and transactions
- Access to the accounts of your subsidiary or group companies which are banking with HSBC through the same user ID
You can make the following payment types through HSBCnet
- Electronic payments like RTGS and NEFT
- Inter-account transfers
- Cheque payments
- Statutory payments
- Payroll payments
- Make payments through a single screen from the accounts of your subsidiaries and group companies in India and overseas
HSBCnet helps you customize the payment advice as per business needs and send it to the beneficiary through multiple channels like:
- E-mails - up to 6 beneficiaries per payment
- Receivables Management
- Get consolidated receivables information across electronic and paper collections
- Automated Accounts Receivables Reconciliation using your pre-defined invoice matching parameters
- Make online transaction enquiries
About the service
HSBCnet is a fee-based service. Charges vary based on the overall banking relationship and customer requirements. Please contact your Relationship Manager for more details.
Call us on:
Toll free Number
1800 274 3211
+91 22 5016 6043
Opening Hours (excluding public holidays): Monday to Friday 9:30 am to 6:30 pm IST and 1st, 3rd and 5th Saturday of each month.
1800 419 2266 or 1800 102 6922
For Corporate Cards (within India)
+91-080-4908 9633 or +91-040-6717 3403
For Corporate Cards (from overseas)
Find out more about Ways to Bank
Get in touch to learn more about our banking solutions and how we can help you drive your business forward.